Great shoe at a great price tag. K-Swiss, please add some black rubber to the lateral side of the outsole.
- urban environment, paved surfaces, all weather conditions, runs up to 1 hr, twice a day.
- size: 10.5 US, 44 EU, 9.5 UK [my long foot measures 27 cm; slightly wider than average]
- I'm a natural forefoot/midfoot striker [since ever and not just since it is trendy. Running up a mountain with your heels is quite difficult.]
- added a 2 mm Noene under the insole for additional cushioning.
- zero drop !!!
- good cushioning; quite firm but still comfortable [Brooks Pure Flow seems more cushioned with a softer feel]. My first run in them was a 90 min trip with a twin baby stroller (the babies were sleeping throughout) on paved tracks only. Even though I've frequently run the same route in my Pure Flows I was surprised to feel a little beat the day after. Therefore, I've added a 2 mm Noene since I want slightly more comfort on paved roads. I would even consider adding a 4 mm Noene. I'm really interested in how the Blade Foot Run cushioning compared to Merrells Bare Access.
- snug fit; though slightly narrow in the beginning these get wider by time
- the last is sort of pointy. A more anatomical shape would be great [shape wise Merrell is the gold standard for me]. I doesn't bother me in the city but if you run on rocky/rooty trails you easiliy catch your feet. At least I do.